See more by: ONE TOUGH MOTHER ~ 20% off
Use 1000 Flock Points for $10 Off
Specs & Care
This bundle is stacked with everything you need to make the best padsicles to fast track your post-vaginal birth healing and recovery:
3 x Bath Teas
Whether you're recovering after a vaginal birth or experiencing hemorrhoids, an herbal sitz bath is one of the most soothing and healing things you can do! These premium, course grain Epsom salts are infused with lavender, chamomile, calendula and comfrey flowers, healing herbs that soothe swelling after a vaginal birth. Each order includes three Sitz Bath Teas so you can take a damn second for yourself! And the best part? You simply throw the bag into a warm bath. Soak.... With no clean up after!
- After a vaginal birth, treat pain and swelling with a soothing, cooling spray mixture. Infused with healing lavender and chamomile floral water, along with alcohol-free witch hazel, this spray can be used to help reduce swelling on your healing journey. But whether you're pregnant or postpartum, this spray is for you! Because if you're like the many pregnant and postpartum people who experience the dreaded hemorrhoids (we feel you!), the ingredients in this spray are highly recommended to ease the discomfort associated with them.
4 x Heavy Pads
Hospital Mesh Underwear
The Ultimate Postpartum Handbook
- The easiest way to prepare for postpartum life
- "Why didn't anyone tell me..." We're on a mission to make sure no ever asks this again.
- Filled with checklists and quick tips designed to simplify life after birth, we asked 10 pregnancy & postpartum experts to provide an overview of everything you didn't know you needed to know.
- This visual and easy-to-read eBook covers:
- What to expect in those first postpartum days with One Tough Mother Co-founder and Full Spectrum Doula, Allison Farrance.
- Postpartum recovery and healing with Dr. Zehra Gerretsen, Chiropractor, Maple Ridge Wellness Centre.
- Breast/chest-feeding with Roxanna Farnsworth, IBCLC-certified lactation consultant and owner of A Conscious Beginning.
- How to use your car seat correctly with CPSAC-certified Child Passenger Safety Technician Caitlyn Harcus.
- The fundamentals of infant sleep with Infant Sleep Educator Tracey Carolan of Ridge Meadows Doula Services.
- Perinatal mental health with Jennifer Delmaire, founder of The Motherhood Project.
- How to meet your postpartum nutrition needs with Registered Holistic Nutritionist Lindsey Shields, and Founder of Holi Happy.
- An overview of postpartum hormones and strategies for wellness with naturopathic doctor Dr. Carley Akehurst of Crossroads Naturopathic Clinic.
- Pelvic floor health with the creator of The Belle Method, Nikki Bergen.
- How and when to get back into a fitness routine with the creator of The Mamatrainer App, Claire Gray.
Don't know what a padsicle is? It's a serious must-know postpartum game changer. Check out this quick how-to guide on how to make padsicles.
- Overstock - Item is unused, with tags in sealed original packaging. Packaging may be damaged.
- Open Box - Item is unused, with tags, bagged or in an open box. If floor model some scuffs due to handling.
- Excellent - Item is used, slight scuffs, scratches, fading & wear. All parts present.
- Great - Item is used, moderate scuffs, scrathes, fading & wear. All parts present.
- Good - Item is used, prominent scuffs, scratches, fading & wear. All parts present.
On the rare occasion we list an item missing minor parts, this will be indicated in the item description.