And just like that...we are GROWING and HIRING!
Come Join Team Rebby
Flex Driver & Fulfillment Specialist - Toronto, ON
Join team Rebelstork, North America’s original price reduced baby gear marketplace. Rebelstork is a managed marketplace that enables the buying and selling of expertly curated overstock, open box and quality used baby gear. Our mission is to reduce the stuff burden for the next generation!
Join the team of one of the fastest-growing start-ups.
As Flex Driver & Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and providing an on-brand experience for our customers. You will work cross-functionally – to execute inventory and fulfillment strategies & procedures that optimize efficiencies and achieve targets while aligning with customer needs. We are looking for an energetic and passionate team player responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and providing an on-brand experience for our customers.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and fulfillment operations
- Drive Rebelstork sprinter van to pick up and deliver orders
- Ensure on-time order fulfilment for internal and external requests
- Manage & control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with internal inventory systems
- Loading and unloading of seller gear pick-ups and entering into inventory tracking
- Self-managed and guided by business objectives
- Knows warehouse principles and procedures
- Knows standard safety practices
- Uses computer technology to complete responsibilities and other assignments
- Understands customer care
- Understands teamwork principles
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work and succeed with minimum supervision
Enjoys working with people
- Clean driving record
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Possess creative problem-solving skills
- Post-Secondary education or equivalent working experience
- Act as a vital member of Team Rebby through punctuality and professional conduct to customers
- Works closely with the transportation/shipping team in partner locations to assist in coordinating schedules
- Be at least 25 years of age, a valid and clean driving record
- Familiarity with city streets in and around the Toronto/GTA area
Director of Performance Marketing
Rebelstork is growing quickly, and as we add new markets, consumers, and partners we are seeking a talented and entrepreneurial Director of Performance Marketing to join our team. As a Director of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for managing all performance marketing initiatives, driving growth and developing strategies that will help our company achieve its goals. You will have a track record of success scaling online businesses.
Join team Rebelstork, the first tech-driven North American Baby Gear Marketplace created for a new generation of socially and fiscally responsible parents. Powered by the first and only AI appraisal technology in the baby gear space REV™. We are the destination for reselling premium baby gear.
Our re-commerce model proudly provides families safe, vetted access to prestige baby brands, for a fraction of the retail price, while minimizing the BIG carbon footprint of itty-bitty feet.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate team player who wants to grow with us as we scale. As a member of Team Rebby, you will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive performance marketing strategy that drives growth, user acquisition and revenue.
Reporting to the CMO, the role will be responsible for the construction, testing and execution of strategies that will generate revenue at scale.
- Build, own and implement a robust performance marketing strategy and day-to-day execution for all media: paid search, shopping and social campaigns (Adwords, Meta, Pinterest, Tiktok) spanning North American markets (US + Canada) from conception to execution.
- Agency Management; be the point of contact with our digital media agency
- Set clear goals and KPIs for the performance agency and ensure that they are met or exceeded
- Oversee the Digital Marketing and Retention Manager to create a best-in-class customer retention and lifecycle marketing program to include email, CRM, loyalty/rewards, SMS, push, direct mail, customer segmentation, and promotions
- Reporting; Be responsible for creating reports and managing all performance metrics for profitable growth
- Performance Analysis: Monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns across various channels (e.g. paid search, social media, programmatic, email marketing) to maximize ROI
- Budget management: advise on and allocate digital marketing budgets, constantly analyzing spend and recommending changes as necessary to ensure optimization
- Collaborate with the merchandise and finance teams to ensure that marketing efforts align with overall company goals and metrics
- Keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices in performance marketing and recommend new strategies, tactics and technologies to improve performance and stay ahead of the competition
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 8-10+ years’ experience in performance marketing, preferably in a startup or DTC, e-Commerce environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting tools.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience with the following: Google ads, Video, Meta/Instagram Ads, Pinterest and Triple Whale
- Successful track record of driving growth and achieving KPIs through performance marketing channels
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism, empathy, and business acumen across multiple partners at one time
- Marketplace experience a plus
If you are results-driven, strategic thinker with a passion for performance marketing and a desire to help shape the future of our company, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.