- Shipping Eligibility
- Condition Guide
Keep your newborn nearby in this beautifully constructed bassinet, made extra cozy with the braided detail.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Bassinet is tightly woven of rattan that’s been sealed, with wood detailing and a cross-braced platform made of mahogany for stability.
- Top can be removed to create a separate sleep basket, which can easily be transported anywhere in the house.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Bottom shelf provides extra storage.
- Rolls on locking casters and includes waterproof mattress pad.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for crib use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted crib sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the crib mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative pillows, quilts, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the crib while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the crib bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bassinet Set: 22.5" wide x 38" long x 38.5" high
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Set includes Bassinet and Mattress Pad
- Overall: 22.5" wide x 38" long x 38.5" high
- Basket Interior: 15.5" wide x 29" long x 11" high
- Shelf: 18.5" wide x 35" long
- Distance Between Casters and Legs: 18.5" (short side), 19" (long side)
- Casters: 2.5" diameter, 2.5" high
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
Rebby Notes: Please note that this item has been quality checked by our team (See Condition Guide) We recommend to always give all items a thorough clean before baby use.