See more by: ONE TOUGH MOTHER ~ 21% off
Specs & Care
If you are breast/chest-feeding, this one's for you:
Stacked with double I'm One Tough Mother's all natural, plant-based Nipple Balm, reusable nursing pads, disposable nursing pads, and The Ultimate Postpartum Handbook, this is the perfect box for those who plan to or are currently nursing.
This also makes a great postpartum gift for those first visits, or you can send direct to your friend who has already given birth.
Plant-Based Nipple Balm
- Breast/chest-feeding can be really hard. You need to do what's best for you, full stop. But if you want and are able to, then this can help you on your journey. Completely vegan and organic, our balm never uses lanolin, which can be a huge irritant. Instead, we use a certified organic Shea butter base, with clean, vegan ingredients including Vitamin E and organic grape seed oil to soothe cracked, painful nipples.
The Ultimate Postpartum Handbook
- The easiest way to prepare for postpartum life
- "Why didn't anyone tell me..." We're on a mission to make sure no ever asks this again.
- Filled with checklists and quick tips designed to simplify life after birth, we asked 10 pregnancy & postpartum experts to provide an overview of everything you didn't know you needed to know.
This visual and easy-to-read eBook covers:
- What to expect in those first postpartum days with One Tough Mother Co-founder and Full Spectrum Doula, Allison Farrance.
- Postpartum recovery and healing with Dr. Zehra Gerretsen, Chiropractor, Maple Ridge Wellness Centre.
- Breast/chest-feeding with Roxanna Farnsworth, IBCLC-certified lactation consultant and owner of A Conscious Beginning.
- How to use your car seat correctly with CPSAC-certified Child Passenger Safety Technician Caitlyn Harcus.
- The fundamentals of infant sleep with Infant Sleep Educator Tracey Carolan of Ridge Meadows Doula Services.
- Perinatal mental health with Jennifer Delmaire, founder of The Motherhood Project.
- How to meet your postpartum nutrition needs with Registered Holistic Nutritionist Lindsey Shields, and Founder of Holi Happy.
- An overview of postpartum hormones and strategies for wellness with naturopathic doctor Dr. Carley Akehurst of Crossroads Naturopathic Clinic.
- Pelvic floor health with the creator of The Belle Method, Nikki Bergen.
- How and when to get back into a fitness routine with the creator of The Mamatrainer App, Claire Gray.
- Overstock - Item is unused, with tags in sealed original packaging. Packaging may be damaged.
- Open Box - Item is unused, with tags, bagged or in an open box. If floor model some scuffs due to handling.
- Excellent - Item is used, slight scuffs, scratches, fading & wear. All parts present.
- Great - Item is used, moderate scuffs, scrathes, fading & wear. All parts present.
- Good - Item is used, prominent scuffs, scratches, fading & wear. All parts present.
On the rare occasion we list an item missing minor parts, this will be indicated in the item description.