Bag #1: The Rebelstork Diaper Bag
Let’s be honest, a diaper bag ends up being filled with many of your daily necessities not just stuff for your kid(s). We got snoozy seeing so many articles written about kids products and thought, what about the items for the mama’s who actually schlep the bags all around town? So, the experts at Rebelstork got together and edited though each others diaper bags to come up with a curated assortment of must have items. Let’s take a peek inside the Rebelstork diaper bag.
THE REBELSTORK “SELF CARE” ITEMS:
Because our ability to parent successfully is tied to our willingness to look after ourselves.
- Glossier Rose Balm Dot Com– An amazing multi use balm that stays where you apply it. Plus, if you shut your eyes and smell it you can immediately visualize someone gifting you a bouquet of fresh roses for all of your hard work.
- Mario Bodescu Facial spray– the ultimate mid-day boost in seconds, help revive dehydrated skin anytime and anywhere.
- Goop Water Bottle– Sustainable, made of shatter resistant glass. More reason to love it? For every bottle sold a donation is made to the non-profit Charity: Water.
- Indie Lee- Waken Eye Serum– Ingredients are grounded in nature and supported by science. This serum quickly addresses dreaded panda bear eyes and puffiness.
THE REBELSTORK “LET’S PULL IT TOGETHER” ITEMS:
Because despite the daily obstacles we deserve to live our best life.
- Oops There It Is Non-Toxic Stain Remover– BIG NEWS! The Rebelstork team is launching the absolute must have diaper bag essential. A toxic free, natural & eco friendly roll on stain remover. Infused with calming essential oils this enzyme-based formula breaks down all sorts of life stains. AVAILABLE NOW UNDER SHOP PARENTING ON THE SITE FOR PRE-ORDER.
- Aesop Resurrection Rinse Free Hand Sanitizer– Moisturizing and perfectly pocket sized to ensure perpetually clean hands.
- Supergoop Sunscreen– It’s all natural, fast absorbing and lightweight while also being ultra-moisturizing.
- Slip Silk Hair Ties– See ya later hair tie pain! Added bonus- the silk fabric means no kinks or creases from your pony.
THE REBELSTORK “ME TIME” ITEMS:
Because an opportunity to be alone for a timeout will ALWAYS be accepted.
- “Ikigai” The Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life– You heard it here first, this book is a game changer. Explore the Japanese culture of Ikigai (pronounced ee-key-guy) and learn how to connect deeper with the sources of value in your life.
- Smart Sweets Gummy Bears– they are gluten free and healthy(ish) with no sugar alcohols, or artificial ingredients.
THE REBELSTORK “FROM PARK TO PARTY” ITEMS:
Because taking it from day into night is the new norm.
- Jenny Bird Icon Hoops– super lightweight and the perfect size to be versatile. These Canadian designed beauties instantly take any day look up a notch into night.
- Sonix Portable Phone Charger– Every parent needs a lifeline, so you may as well make it super compact and in a trendy print of the season.
- Goyard Slim Wallet– Neatly carries payment essentials but is also stylish enough to stand on its own should you decide to ditch the diaper bag.
Keep these items with you in your diaper bag to ensure you stay more “hot mama” than “hot mess.” 😉
XO the RS Team