Double Duo Stroller - Flint Grey
By: SAFETY FIRST
- Shipping Eligibility
- Condition Guide
Going out and about with two little ones couldn't be easier with the Safety 1st Double Double Duo Stroller. With a width of 74cm (29.13”), the Double Double was built to fit most standard Canadian doorways, which makes it easy for going in and out of the home or shops. Also it’s lightweight at under 29 lbs, which helps when hauling two kids and their gear.
Suitable for twins, or close in age siblings, the Double Double Duo Stroller has everything you need to move your kids with ease. It has Double independent canopies; so they won’t fight over who wants shade or not. It has Double independent reclining seats; so one can take it easy while the other can see the world. It has Double independent storage baskets; so each child has their own little cubby on the go. It even has Double independent parent pockets; for when grown-ups need their own little space.
The Double Double Duo Stroller even has more features than your average single strollers. It features a one-handed fold, a single pedal braking system, extendable canopies with peak a boo windows, and leatherette handle bars and bumper bars.
So whether you live in the city, suburb, or countryside, the Double Double Duo Stroller is the hassle free solution for moving your family.
- Fits through most Canadian doorways. At 74cm (29.13") in width, it will pass through most front doors of houses, condos, or shops.
- Super light weight design, weighs less than 29 lbs
- Folds with one hand
- Double independent canopies; so each child can adjust their own level of shade or privacy. Each canopy is exendable with a peek a boo window.
- Double independent reclining seats.
- Double independent storage; so each child has their own personal cubby on the go.
- Extra large wheels with rear suspension to even out those bumpy roads.
- Luxurious seat padding for extra comfort
- Adjustable leg support for those shorter legs
- Lockable front swivel wheels which makes pushing through snow, slush, or mud a breeze.