Back Carrier - Black
By: STOKKE ~ 25% off
- Shipping Eligibility
- Condition Guide
Take the long way home! The Stokke® MyCarrier™ has been carefully designed and ergonomically developed to give a tailor-made fit to moms and dads of all sizes as well as your growing baby. Completely adjustable for correct weight distribution along with softly padded cotton fabric makes carrying comfortable for parent and child alike. With intuitive adjustments, you'll be on your way in no time.
Stokke® MyCarrier™ has been created so that your baby is correctly seated in all positions to ensure healthy development. For parent facing and back carrying, the baby sits in a broad position, while when outward facing, the baby is properly supported. No matter the movement, your child is safe and comfortable. In the back carrying position, your curious toddler will enjoy a panoramic view of the world. The child is seated high up on your back, and can easily see and explore.
- Stokke MyCarrier is made of soft cotton fabric to be gentle next to your baby's delicate skin.
- Grows with the child.
- Can be used from 4 weeks and up to 3 years with 2-way front and back carrying.
- Front carrier for carrying baby from 4 weeks (approved for use from 7.7 lbs and 21 in).
- Back carrier for carrying a child who can sit unaided. From 9 months.
- The seat can be adjusted when the child is approximately 18 months to ensure a better view for the child.Ergonomic and tailor-made design.
- The soft, stable head support which also gives your baby a good side view
- Ergonomically designed waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent
- The textiles are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 approved
- All components pass European and US safety standards
- Leg safety straps to ensure that the child whenever seated in the carrier
- All adjustments are within reach of the parent. Placing the child in the baby carrier is safe and easy in all positions