Harmony Single Manual Pump
See more by: MEDELA ~ 15% off
Use 1000 Flock Points for $10 Off
Specs & Care
Comes with warranty
Medela’s Single Harmony Manual Breast Pump makes manual pumping stress free and faster than ever before. This manual breast pump is ideal for mothers who only express milk occasionally and do not want to miss the usual feel of their baby.
- With 2-Phase Expression®
- Stimulation phase: When babies first go to breast, they suck fast and light to stimulate milk flow.
- Expression phase: After milk flow or "let-down" starts, babies breastfeed with a slower, deeper suck, bringing out more milk faster. Fewer parts than other manual breastpumps
- Ergonomic swivel handle
- All parts that touch breastmilk are made without BPA, DEHP and other phthalates
- Soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle: For comfort
- 1 - Harmony breast pump
- 1 - PersonalFit 24mm breast shield
- 2 - 5oz/150mL breast milk bottles with lid and stand
- 1 - valve
- Instructions for use
- Breastfeeding Information Guide
- Overstock - Item is unused, with tags in sealed original packaging. Packaging may be damaged.
- Open Box - Item is unused, with tags, bagged or in an open box. If floor model some scuffs due to handling.
- Excellent - Item is used, slight scuffs, scratches, fading & wear. All parts present.
- Great - Item is used, moderate scuffs, scrathes, fading & wear. All parts present.
- Good - Item is used, prominent scuffs, scratches, fading & wear. All parts present.
On the rare occasion we list an item missing minor parts, this will be indicated in the item description.