Baby Carrier One Air Mesh (Pearly Pink)
By: BABY BJORN
Baby Carrier One Air is equipped with a sturdy waist belt and padded, form-fitting shoulder straps to make it comfortable for carrying a growing child from newborn up to the age of three years. The waist belt allows you to support the child’s weight on your hips, and avoid back and shoulder discomfort. You can vary between four ergonomic carrying positions throughout the period of use, with your child sitting in either the normal or wide leg position.
- Soft and airy mesh fabric: The mesh fabric has a number of popular qualities: cooling, quick-drying, durable, color-fast and firm enough to give good support to your baby’s hips, back, neck and head
- Ergonomic wide-leg carrying position: The baby carrier has a 32 cm seat area designed to give your child a proper, wide-leg position when you carry the child facing you.
- Extra-padded shoulder straps: The baby carrier has shoulder straps with luxuriously thick padding to make carrying even more comfortable for you.
- Good stability in the waist belt: The waist belt allows you to support the child’s weight on your hips, and avoid back and shoulder discomfort.
- Perfect for newborns: Baby Carrier One Air is anatomically designed to adapt to the changing needs of your growing child and is perfect for newborns. This means you don’t need any infant insert in the baby carrier for your newborn’s earliest days.
- Front-facing carrying option: It's recommended you to carry your baby facing you for the first five months. Once your child’s neck, back and hips are strong enough, you can switch between the facing-in and front-facing position. Most babies delight in discovering the world while safely resting against your chest.
- Convenient baby carrier that can be rolled up and placed in your diaper bag or under the stroller when not in use.
- Can be used from newborn to three years
- Acknowledged as a a hip-healthy baby carrier by International Hip Dysplasia Institute
GTA Local Delivery
GTA Local Pickup