REV™ Reveals Best Strollers of 2023: Which One Are You? (Take Our Free Quiz)
The price of eggs is high enough to convince some mamas to go vegan, but something moms can’t compromise on is a quality stroller for their little ones. Can you carry your Starbucks in one hand while collapsing the stroller in the other? How far does the seat recline for on-the-go naps? Are you letting “Strollergate” (the viral TikTok debate about whether moms judge each other based on their stroller brands) weigh into your decision? These are the essential questions to ask when looking for a stroller!
So, what are the best strollers of 2023?
We’ve taken the guesswork out. Here are REV’s™ top three picks at Rebelstork this year.
How We Chose Our Best Strollers 2023
Rebelstork mamas look for these qualities in the best strollers:
Rebelstork uses REV™, our holy grail, to select the best strollers of 2023. REV™ is the baby industry’s first AI-Powered Pricing Technology that values and prices the recommerce merchandise based on up-to-the-minute market data and demand.
Think of REV™ as the Kelley Blue Book (cars) for baby gear, with an even more accurate and intense vetting process. This magic tech helps new parents shop or sell quality strollers with full pricing transparency so parents can make purchasing strollers with a return on their investment in mind.
- Peg Perego
Best Strollers 2023
While you can’t go wrong with any of the above, we wanted to take it a step further and narrow in on our top three favorites (and yes, it was like asking us which of our kids is our favorite).
Here’s where we landed on the best strollers.
The Queen of Strollers: Best Luxury Stroller 2023—UPPAbaby Vista V2
UPPAbaby Vista V2 Stroller
- Adjustable handles for our shorter queens with super tall kings. It’s never too low or too high for either partner with the adjustable handlebar feature.
- Perfect for growing families, families with multiple children, or even twins! The stroller supports two bassinets or two infant car seats simultaneously for our mamas of multiples.
- Endless amount of storage space that can carry up to 30 lbs
- Full seat recline means the little one can get a good nap while you run errands
- Real leather accents on this stroller make it feel luxe and glamorous like you’re the Kylie Jenner of mommies
- The bassinet comes with a water-repellant mattress that you can also use as baby’s full-time bassinet—if the baby lets you put them down into one.
- Sometimes simple is best, and the accessories (adaptors, rumble seat, piggyback addition) can be so overwhelming and confusing that you’ll want to leave it all in the garage and never put it together.
- Being built for durability also means this is one of the heaviest strollers on the market.
- Decide early on what you’re willing to spend on a stroller because the price tag on this stroller isn’t for the faint of heart.
The Travel Bestie: Best Lightweight Stroller 2023—Cybex Eezy S Twist+2
- Cybex’s 360° parent-facing and front-facing feature is a total game changer in the world of travel strollers. Using one hand (because let’s be honest; you’re already juggling a lot), you can quickly rotate the seat—along with the integrated leg rest—allowing your child to either look up at Mom or straight forward.
- On another one-hand note, you can easily recline the backrest into an ergonomic near-flat position, which leaves your other hand free to hold your baby or sip on your Starbies.
- Did we mention you can pretty much do it all with one hand…? Just wanted to make sure you’re still with us! With—again—one hand, you can fold the stroller down into a compact, self-standing package. This is convenient for stowing and storage (and motherhood in general).
- Two words: Travel System. This 3-in-1 stroller gives parents multiple options for the journey ahead—no matter the terrain.
- For traveling mamas ready to get on the next flight with their baby, this stroller fits right into an overhead compartment. Never worry about airlines damaging your stroller during the gate-check process. Easily stores in tight spaces on trains, taxis, and subways.
- Umbrella strollers are usually cheaper than other types of strollers. Unfortunately, this umbrella stroller costs about the same, if not more than some travel systems.
- Travel strollers are best known for being lightweight. While still light, the Eezy S Twist+2 is about 10 pounds heavier than other popular umbrella strollers. This is something to consider when recovering postpartum.
- The seat itself is comparatively on the smaller side, so if you delivered a little linebacker, chances are the space might feel snug over time.
- While we’re all about the one-hand usage this stroller gets, you have to really press the buttons to open and close it. If you haven’t found a good thumb workout regimen yet, we suggest starting now.
The Fit Fam: The Best Jogging Stroller 2023—Thule Urban Glide 2
- The longevity of this stroller is unmatched as it can carry your baby from 6 months to 5 years old or up to 75 lbs. It’ll be awhile before your little one can outgrow this stroller.
- It’s built for joggers and runners with various features specifically made for our speedy mamas like air-filled tires and a lockable front wheel that increases stability.
- Mesh pockets in the seat reduce the number of times you’ll hear your toddler beg you for snacks, drinks, or a toy while you’re out and about.
- A unique narrow handlebar with a brake in the middle supports deceleration while traveling downhill. There’s a strap on the handlebar in case of a runaway stroller, an extra safety precaution for runners.
- A covered storage basket under the stroller protects precious cargo from the elements like rain or snow.
- While foldable, running strollers sometimes get a bad rap for being bulky. This Thule is no different. It has a button that allows you to take the wheels off easily to reduce the space it occupies in your trunk.
- Not great for everyday use because it’s a bit wide. Are you thinking about going to a restaurant with tight aisles? It doesn’t even fit through some narrower doorways.
- You would assume a jogging stroller would have a cup holder, but this one doesn’t. There are other places to store things, but this is one feature many strollers have that this stroller is missing.
Shop the Best Strollers of 2023 at Sale Prices with Rebelstork
Whether you’re a first-time mom or a seasoned veteran (is there such a thing?), finding the best strollers for you and your family at the best price is a top priority. Rebelstork is the first tech-driven marketplace created for parents just like you. We provide families with safe and hassle-free access to the best strollers for a fraction of their retail price.
Shop open box, overstock, and quality-used strollers from parents, brands, and retailers, and choose the best stroller for your babies in the most sustainable way possible at Rebelstork.
Want to know which stroller is right for you? Take our 5-minute quiz and get inspired!
1. Which of the following best describes your current financial situation?
a. Inflation has destroyed me and I always need the cheapest thing
b. I’m willing to pay for quality within reason
c. What budget? Cost doesn’t matter to me.
If you answered mostly As—you are an umbrella stroller!
For the mom who can’t be weighed down, you need a lightweight stroller that maneuvers easily through your crowded city. A reasonably priced, sturdy, umbrella stroller that can collapse easily on the plane, subway, or train will make life easier for you, your babe, and your wallet.
You are the Cybex Eezy S Twist+2.
If you answered mostly Bs—you are a jogging stroller!
For moms who live in places surrounded by nature and rougher terrains, a jogging stroller can handle both your growing munchkin and all of the elements. A jogging stroller can support your runs and running errands for several years, making it a quality investment for our frugal girlies.
You are the Thule Urban Glide 2
If you answered mostly Cs—you are a full-size stroller!
Mamas who are looking for the best of the best need it all! A full-size stroller as glamorous as you are will have all the comfort and storage that your heart desires. Full-size strollers also work with a wide variety of popular car seats and can often convert into a double stroller for a growing family like yours.
You are the UPPAbaby Vista V2.